Full-Time Sales Manager, Agency Offer & Accept (Commercial)
APOLLO is a digital insurance company. Our platform, the APOLLO Exchange, launched in 2019 and now offers the largest selection of online insurance for small businesses in Canada. We recently launched renters insurance and continue to rapidly expand our product offering. The Exchange reduces what can commonly be a painful weeks-long process of back and forth into simple and immediate digital fulfillment. Five minutes is all it takes to get covered, 24/7, from anywhere and any device.
APOLLO is a team of empowered and driven individuals who live our core values of Candor, Integrity, Adventure, Desire and Courage every day. Being a part of APOLLO offers a chance for the right applicant to make a name for themselves, and help build APOLLO as a leader on the forefront of the digital innovation of a global, $5 trillion dollar industry.
APOLLO’s Agency is growing and we are looking for a Sales Manager to lead our Offer & Accept Commercial team. This leadership positions will be responsible for motivating and overseeing new business Insurance Advisors to achieve set sales and GWP targets.
- Training new advisors on sales workflows and APOLLO processes
- Coaching existing advisors on selling techniques to ensure attainment of sales targets
- Ensuring advisors are upholding SLA (e.g. contacting new leads within 5 minutes)
- Monitoring the health of sales team’s pipeline and contributes to the overall strategy of the agency long term
- Tracking sales statistics of individual advisors and identifying growth opportunities
- Collecting feedback from advisors to improve processes and enable/support sales people
- Conduct weekly working sessions to help improve sales acumen and provide direction during sales huddles
- Assisting advisors in the attainment of commercial quotes from carriers
- Management of a high volume inbound sales team
- Refining back-end offer & acceptance processes
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a top performing Insurance advisor or Broker
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management role
- Subject matter expertise in Commercial lines products
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate cross departmentally
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and motivate team members
- Skilled in organizational development, sales, and strategic planning.
* This position is 100% remote anywhere in Canada!
APOLLO believes in a team approach where all members have equal opportunity to voice ideas to advance the agenda of the Company and its clients. Working well in a team, taking initiative, and possessing a desire for greatness is important. Must have excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively to move the best ideas forward.
Digital first & work from home flexibility – $750 towards an ergonomic home office setup
How to ApplyCareers Page - APOLLO Insurance
77 total views, 2 today