Full-Time Sales Executive – Group Benefits
SALES EXECUTIVE – GROUP BENEFITS
The Sales Executive drives new sales by establishing and developing stable, long-term relationships with our Advisor Distribution Partners and nurturing and deepening these connections to achieve favorable outcomes in order to meet individual new business targets. The Sales Executive will report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Identify, build, and manage new and existing relationships with insurance/financial advisors.
- Provide face to face consultation to advisors and clients on Company’s suite of products.
- Facilitate and sending quotes and proposals to Advisors/Clients.
- Develop & nurture leads and aggressively manage pipeline.
- Build internal relationships within Company clients to optimize team collaboration and sales results.
- Represent the company through regular interaction with advisors and distribution partners, including attending industry events and conferences.
- Update and maintain Salesforce database.
- Develop and implement territory sales business plan.
Knowledge, Experience and Certification:
- LLQP Required.
- 3-5 years of Group Insurance or Industry related sales experience.
- In-depth understanding of underwriting principles, technical pricing capabilities and group insurance product and policy provisions.
- Knowledge of the group insurance industry, inclusive of Administration Service Only (ASO) products with the Canadian benefits landscape
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM proficiency is an asset.
Education, Professional Courses:
- University Degree
- GBA (considered an asset)
- Well-developed lead generation, follow up and closing skills.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly to a broad audience.
- Self-motivated with an ability to effectively multi-task and be comfortable with tight deadlines; results oriented.
- Fast learner and quick thinker.
- Bilingual English-French is an asset.
- Some travel required within the GTA and southern Ontario.
- They are currently on a work from home basis during COVID-19. Staff are permitted to work out of the office on a voluntary basis in adherence with social distancing guidelines outlined by provincial and federal authorities until further notice.
Base plus lucrative commission Package
Since 2000, they have focused on the development of flexible products that deliver cost control, budget certainty and more choice for their clients. They help Canadian companies provide their employees with the benefits they want – at an affordable price.
They are able to offer a 100% digital defined contribution benefits plan – the future is here – now.
They are a company devoted to innovation and education, they are working to fill the gap left by traditional health insurance and change the face of the employee benefits market in Canada. They enable employers to provide their employees with the health care they need and want more comprehensively and cost-effectively than traditional health insurance. They provide cost-effective, customized coverage and genuine customer care to employers and self -employed individuals. They enable people to satisfy more of their health benefit needs and their wants.
Interested? Let’s Chat
How to Apply
21 total views, 2 today