Full-Time Sales Coordinator
Our client is an MGA offering specialty products through the broker network. Currently growing their team and in need of a Sales or Business Development Coordinator. This position can be located in either Toronto or Vancouver and will work from home until further notice. Come join this fantastic team of Insurance Professional!
• Support the Sales Team in the development of new business while retaining and expanding existing business.
• Contribute to National Sales targets by contacting brokers to introduce and promote our products and overseeing a small portfolio of brokers.
• Works closely with our Sales Team to co-ordinate prospect appointments and generate potential leads.
• Relationship management of brokers, including training of brokers on our products including webinars and go-to meetings.
• Data entry into CRM system and other database tools as requested.
• Weekly and Monthly Sales Report generation
• Liaise with various internal departments such as Underwriting, Marketing, Claims on behalf of the Sales Team
• Handle general customer enquiries by either phone or email and act as a primary point of contact
• Various project work as needed
• Travel and attendance at various industry and networking events to resume once local restrictions have been lifted due to the current COVID-19 pandemic
• College diploma or university degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
• 1-3 years’ experience in Sales or Customer Service with a good understanding of sales principles and techniques
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
• Proactive approach to developing and maintaining relationships with brokers and colleagues.
• Comfortable creating a professional rapport with clients and colleagues.
• High degree of drive and ability to take initiative to get the required work done and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Customer Relationship Software tools (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (including strong Excel skills).
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with ability to exercise judgment on matters requiring urgent attention.
• Level I General Insurance License or RIBO a strong asset or expectation of the successful candidate to obtain the license within first 6 months of employment
Our client Offers:
• Competitive Base Salary including annual bonus plan
• Generous Employer Paid Benefits Plan
• RSP matching, Fitness Credit
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
103 total views, 1 today