|?The Power of Together?
Join a growing and dynamic company combining to create a revitalized organization that has a long and rich history in providing commercial, personal and specialized insurance in Canada.
The Northbridge Family includes Northbridge Insurance, supporting our broker partners; Federated Insurance, operating through dedicated sales agents, and, Zenith Insurance, which sells personal lines. One of Canada’s leading commercial P&C insurance companies, Northbridge boasts $1.3 billion in premiums.
Our Vancouver office is located near the waterfront in downtown Vancouver. A world renowned urban centre boasting beautiful scenery, plus proximity to shopping and dining, Vancouver also offers the possibility of endless adventures for outdoor enthusiasts of all types. Our office is easily accessible by car, public transit, or even by bicycle.
The Risk Services Specialist is responsible for the promotion and delivery of advanced risk management techniques. They will act as partners and provide a full range of advisory/ consulting, training and education programs to assigned customers, both internally and externally.
- Conduct timely and accurate risk evaluation services, through site surveys and customer interviews, in order to identify and evaluate loss exposure, hazards, and controls for risks.
- Provide consultative risk improvement services to clients, brokers and underwriters including analysis/evaluation of existing Risk Services procedures, safety consultations and development of recommendations/action plans to improve Risk Services.
- Conduct training meetings for clients, brokers and staff and attend client and broker safety meetings as requested.
- Ensure assignments are completed in a cost-effective, timely and productive manner in accordance with specified service standards.
- Utilize risk management practices and Industry trends and developments.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Underwriting standards and company guidelines.
- Act as an account manager in the working relationships with both internal and external business contacts.
- Provide project and development support to Risk Services Solutions initiatives.
- Contribute subject matter expertise on assigned projects and program development and initiatives.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum University Degree or College Diploma and/or industry-specific experience.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience.
- Significant experience as a corporate trainer.
- Attained C.I.P./F.P.T. (Quebec) professional designation or equivalent.
- Attained C.R.M., C.H.S.C, or C.R.S.P. professional designation or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Possession of a valid driver?s license in good standing.
- Ability to cross the USA / Canada International border without restriction.
- Fluently bilingual (English / French) is a definite asset.
Northbridge welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Interested, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online atwww.nbfc.com