Full-Time Risk Management Analyst
Our client is a wholesale MGA insurance brokerage, located just east of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. They specialize in the “hard to place” commercial insurance risks for risks across Canada and the US.
Reporting To: Director, Business Development
The analyst is a highly motivated, team oriented individual who will contribute positively to our growing Risk Management division through sound decisions and high level customer service.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Analyse Canadian Commercial Property/Casualty wordings: Manuscript, Property, Builder’s Risk, Liability, Professional Liability, Pollution and Bonds
• Analyse various brokers’ quotations
• Maintain knowledge of Insurers and Brokers policies, procedures and standards
• Maintain current knowledge of the market including policy wordings, enhanced coverages and new products.
• Ability to search for solutions to complex problems
• Processing all assigned work promptly and accurately, as per Guidelines
• Respond to clients requests and inquiries on a timely basis, as per Guideline
• Seek approval/assistance as required
• Manage and build relationships with clients
• Working effectively within a dynamic team
• Other miscellaneous duties as required
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• University Degree and/or
• CRM, CIP and/or CAIB Designation
• Minimum 5 years commercial lines experience
• Customer focused and service oriented
• Sound knowledge of policy wordings and limitations
• Attention to detail, including ability to concentrate on a task
• Highly organized with strong time management skills
• Analytical thinker, including researching and gathering information to solve problems
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers, clients, and industry personnel
• A strong work ethic, good organizational skills and the ability to work within a team environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through this site or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 x 201.
65 total views, 5 today