Full-Time Risk Consulting Manager
HDI Global SE is a member of the Talanx group. With premium income of EUR 41.1 billion (2020) and approximately 23,000 employees, Talanx is one of the major European insurance groups. The Group operates as a multi-brand provider with a focus on B2B insurance in over 150 countries around the world. HDI Global SE is the Industrial Lines Division of the group. In 2020, Industrial Lines generated GWP of EUR 6.7 billion and employed 2,800 worldwide.
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our growing team in Canada as a Risk Consulting Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities in addition to good negotiation, communication skills. Experience in property risk engineering is required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Survey and analyze high hazard industrial and commercial operations to identify potential risk and losses and develop loss prevention strategies.
- Support clients in the planning and implementing of these preventative projects.
- Compose reports using proprietary software on potential risks to the client to help them minimize risk.
- Present findings to key stake holders.
- Work closely with the underwriters.
- Enhancing our brand visibility by participating in Industry events, socials, conferences etc.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Candidates should be degreed Engineer or Safety professional and have a minimum of 10 years of insurance or industry experience.
- Proficient in working with NFPA Codes.
- Candidates should have operational and commissioning experience.
- Work with management to implement changes that will ensure maximum efficiency and quality while minimizing cost.
- Responsible for developing a detailed risk evaluation survey report that communicates the risk characteristics, the overall condition of the risk, and the safety measure in place in the organization, and the recommended safety measures.
- Conduct onsite and remote virtual surveys as needed.
- Responsible for delivering desk-based risk engineering reviews.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of German and/or French considered an asset.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced team environment.
How to ApplyIf you are team-oriented, dynamic, entrepreneurial and ready to take on new challenges, please contact us since we would enjoy hearing from you! To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. HDI Global SE Canada Branch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all candidates for their interest in HDI Global SE Canada Branch, however, please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
165 total views, 2 today