Full-Time RIBO Licensed Team Leader/Commercial Lines-GTA Ad Number: 24827
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
RIBO Licensed Team Leader – Commercial Lines
Our client is growing! They are currently looking for a Commercial Lines RIBO Licensed Team Leader to join our team. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, a team player and thrive in a fast passed environment you would be a fit for their team.
They offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are located in the GTA.
- Create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment
- Coach team to understand customer needs and provide exceptional service.
- Ensure employee scheduling is optimal to meet producer and customer demands
- Ensure team members process call backs, submissions and mail in a timely manner
- Providing exceptional day to day customer service to our clients
- Maintain professional relationships with Insurers and Underwriters
- Assist and provide support to Producers as required
- Flexible to perform various assigned tasks
- Promotes company features and benefits as part of ongoing portfolio reviews
- Cross sell a variety of products at every opportunity
- Promotes client loyalty through attention to detail and relationship building
- Remains current on all company philosophies and procedures
- Accepts risks within established guidelines
- Accountable for leading/coaching and development of employees, ensuring a high level of employee commitment.
- Currently holds RIBO license in good standing
- 2-5 years previous Commercial Lines experience
- 1 years previous leadership experience
- You have a superior client service orientation
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, both verbally and in writing
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organization and time management skills
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- You maintain a positive attitude and are a team player
- You have strong analytical and decision making abilities
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to change
If this opportunity speaks to you, I want to hear from you. Please forward your resume for further review.
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to Apply
6243 total views, 5 today