Full-Time Remote Flex Commercial Lines Account Manager / CSR
Case Insurance Brokers is “the Entrepreneur’s Choice” for Business and Personal Insurance.
Commercial Lines – Account Manager / Client Service Representative – RIBO required
Join our team on a full or part-time basis working on a flexible schedule from the comfort of your home.
Support the Commercial Lines Department with direct contact to Case Insurance Clients using remote technology and training provided to go along with a competitive compensation package.
- To support Commercial Department in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business.
- Act as primary point of contact for Commercial Clients providing in-house customer service to clients as requested.
- Support Personal Lines as required.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 3+ years of Commercial Lines Insurance industry experience a must
- Must possess a valid RIBO license in good standing
- Proficient and experienced in SIG-XP, MS Office Suite.
- Familiar with Insurance Carrier Portals including April, Apollo, Aviva, Chubb, Economical, Markel, Premier, Travelers and Wawanesa,
- Familiar with Policy Financing Portals, ie. First Insurance
- CAIB, CIP, CRM designations (or in progress) an asset
- Personal Lines Experience an Asset
- Experience in Zywave, Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, WordPress), Google and web-tools an asset
- Commercial underwriting, marketing and submission process management
- Commercial Insurance products and coverage knowledge including D&O, E&O, MediaTech, Cyber an asset
- Invoicing and credit control procedures.
- Claims Process and claims settlement.
- Literacy in technology and systems currently used in the insurance industry including Indio, Company and MGA Quote & Issue Portals
- Responsible, self-starter will be working remotely
- Very comfortable with Technology
- Organized with strong verbal and written skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all Applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Case Insurance Brokers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
73 total views, 1 today