Full-Time Regional Underwriter- Calgary
This full time position provides timely, knowledgeable and professional service to our Brokers and Client Companies within our underwriting guidelines.
- Provide quality service to Brokers and Client Companies by responding to underwriting, sales and service requests,
- Liaising with Business Development Representatives, Managers and Employees to ensure quality and accuracy of documents,
- Responsible for risk assessment, quoting new accounts and renewals within the Company guidelines,
- Occasionally accompany Business Development Representatives and Managers on Customer sales calls and seminars,
- Attend industry events as a Company representative.
- University degree or college diploma
- 2 years minimum related work experience in Commercial Insurance
- Completion of CIP designation or enrollment in CIP program with expectation of program completion.
- Excellent verbal communication skills & strong commitment to professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Team Player
- Practiced negotiation skills
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to we strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference RUWC0421-BW and please click the link: Apply Here.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference RUWC0421-BW and please click the link: Apply Here.
124 total views, 5 today