Full-Time Regional Underwriter
This full time position provides timely, knowledgeable and professional service to our Brokers and Client Companies within our underwriting guidelines.
- Provide quality service to Brokers and Client Companies by responding to underwriting, sales and service requests,
- Liaising with Business Development Representatives, Managers and Employees to ensure quality and accuracy of documents,
- Responsible for risk assessment, quoting new accounts and renewals within the Company guidelines,
- Occasionally accompany Business Development Representatives and Managers on Customer sales calls and seminars,
- Attend industry events as a Company representative.
- University degree or college diploma
- 2 years minimum related work experience in Commercial Insurance
- Completion of CIP designation or enrollment in CIP program with expectation of program completion.
- Excellent verbal communication skills & strong commitment to professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Team Player
- Practiced negotiation skills
- Self-starter who is highly motivated
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference RUWT0121-BW and please click the link: Apply Here
314 total views, 4 today