Full-Time Regional Insurance Advisor, Life and Health
Do you feel energized by developing relationships with clients, meeting with them to review and assess their insurance needs throughout their work career, offer insurance advice, move them to act on the recommended solutions, and help place the necessary insurance risk solutions? This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Regional Insurance Advisor for New Brunswick region and work in an environment you thrive in!
Our client offers a complete portfolio of insurance solutions and service to its members in Ontario, as well as members of the Atlantic region.
You Will Make a Difference By
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with by reviewing insurance needs, analyzing their current coverage, identifying gaps, presenting and explaining options and associated financial risks and impacts, including retirement planning and recommending solutions to address those needs and ensure applicable insurance coverage.
· Facilitate the timely and compliant completion and approval of member applications for insurance coverage, clarifying information through the needs analysis process, responding to queries/emails, and liaising with the insurance associate.
· Provide feedback, insights, and suggestions on customer service and products, based on interaction with members and peers.
· Develop, build, and maintain strong working relationships across the Companies business partners to understand industry issues, remain current on emerging insurance trends and technologies and/or changes in applicable insurance and compliance regulations, share information and promote Company offerings.
· Develop and build new relationships with members
Requirements That Are Important to Us
· University Degree in Business, Commerce, or Bachelor of Arts.
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience with insurance sales and retirement planning.
· Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) certificate a must.
· Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Certificate, preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of life and health insurance, both individual and group products, and acceptable insurance practices.
· Experience in consultative sales in a client-based environment.
· Experience in sales and marketing.
· Valid driver’s license and car required.
· French speaking an asset.
What We Have to Offer You
· Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team and help shape the strategic direction of the Company
· Paid professional development and continuous in-house learning
· Friendly and dynamic work environment
· Competitive salary and bonus program
· Exceptional group benefits package, including a spending account and a robust wellness program
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
44 total views, 4 today