Full-Time RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – global commercial insurance company
Linking Talent to Opportunity – Positively Impacting People and Businesses
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – global commercial insurance company
Why work for our client?
- Join a team of talented HR professionals, where your passion for your work and entrepreneurial mindset will fit right in
- This role is an addition to headcount due to double digit sustainable growth of the company in Canada for 5 years running. The role is not about maintaining the status quo but instead partnering with the various business units to help them succeed and continue the growth trajectory of the company.
- Report to the VP HR whose leadership style embraces collaboration, where everyone within the team has a voice/seat at the table. She doesn’t believe in a command & control style of leadership and instead is happy to be pulled into the weeds when members of her team require her assistance.
- With over 100 years in business, this global Commercial insurer offers opportunities for development both locally and abroad
- Very competitive compensation, profit sharing, benefits & pension plan
- Vacation – 20 days + 9 personal days
Perform all recruitment activities involved in the staffing of positions across a variety of business groups throughout Canada.
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably majoring in Human Resources
- Recruitment experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and practices, including Canadian employment laws and regulations
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within the company, as well as external business partners
- Proven ability to effectively implement HR strategies to support business goals
- Ability to drive results
How to ApplyTo apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com or Phone: (416) 935-0901 or LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-cox-883062a We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted Heather Cox & Associates will accommodate people with disabilities through the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
48 total views, 2 today