Full-Time RECEPTIONIST – Vaughan, Ontario
RECEPTIONIST – FULL TIME PERM
Our client is growing and need motivated people who are looking to start their career.
Our client is a professional general insurance brokerage. They have established expertise in the areas of: surety bonding, commercial and personal insurance; as well as having facilities for all other types of general and life insurance products for our customers.
They are looking for an Administrative Assistant/Reception who is customer focused for their office in Vaughan.
Position responsibilities include:
– Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
– Team player and has the ability to work without supervision
– Interest in further education and training.
– Reviewing, invoicing and preparing of policy documents.
– Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
– Able to work in a paperless environment.
– Related industry experience would be preferred, but not a requirement
Applicants should be positive, outgoing and detailed-oriented.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
494 total views, 1 today