Full-Time RECEPTIONIST – VAUGHAN, ON
Our client’s corporate culture is about people, relationships and the relationships it has with its employees, the Insurance Companies and above all its clients. They know it takes time to foster a strong relationship and it is something that this team is committed to. They understand that life is about change and by creating that strong foundation they are able to offer a long-term solution to your changing requirements. We are the group you want to be a part of.
As a key member of the office team you will:
· Keep the office tidy, clean, and organized.
· Be the face & voice of our client’s brokerage firm by making each person feel welcomed and at ease as soon as they step foot in the office.
· Liaise with clients and customers, answering and interfacing with people over the phone and via email.
· Manage office supplies and make sure everything is fully stocked – ordering, tracking and replacing supplies.
· Work closely with the HR and recruiting team to ensure a high candidate experience while guests are in the office.
· You have one or two year’s experience working as a receptionist or a customer service role.
· Customer Service is your middle name. You aim to surprise and delight customers and are always willing to go the extra mile to make them smile.
· You are a strong communicator.
· You have strong attention to detail and notice the little things.
· You’re comfortable with telephone and computer technology products.
· You are always one step ahead.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120.
61 total views, 6 today