Full-Time Property Underwriter
To analyze and underwrite new and renewal property business, under general direction, utilizing The Underwriting Framework within delegated authority levels on assignments of higher technical complexity ensuring a high level service to customers.
Client Externally Focused – The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to external clients and/or customers. Typically involves building relationships and promoting the company.
• Pro-actively seek renewal and new account opportunities.
• Qualify accounts to meet with the organization’s appetite, balanced with sound business opportunity.
• Make broker/customer and on-sight calls with a planned and well-prepared purpose.
• Negotiate Terms & Conditions and close deals.
• Cross-Sell other lines of business to increase product density with the account.
• Serve as key contact for assigned target accounts.
• Measure exposure/analyze risk.
• Provide expertise on coverage issues with claims programs and guidelines.
• 5 – 10 or more years of experience in the Property Underwriting or Market Facing area.
• Bachelors Degree or College Degree plus CIP
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience working on time restraints for quotes on new and renewal business
• Experience working in a team environment
How to Apply
326 total views, 1 today