Full-Time Property Underwriter- Technical Lines
Driven by technology and fuelled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit www.hsb.ca.
Property Underwriter – Technical Lines
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical background and 5 years of property underwriting experience. We work in a small, but dynamic group with a strong focus on teamwork. Our candidate should be a self-starter with the drive to learn and contribute to the success of our Property All Risks Portfolios and related Industrial and Equipment Risks.
- Review and assess new business and renewal
- Analyze risks and exposures to underwrite our Property All Risks accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, brokers, and client
- Represent HSB Canada and participate in industry functions
- College or University degree/diploma, preferably engineering, science or technical background.
- CIP or CRM, or enrolled in program.
- 5 years Commercial Property Underwriting or other technical underwriting experience.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for Job Reference TR.0321.BW, please click on the link: Apply Here.
201 total views, 5 today