Full-Time Property Field Adjuster
Peace Hills Insurance is a growing Canadian insurance company specializing in property and casualty insurance. We have approximately 200 employees with branch offices in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service available. Peace Hills Insurance prides itself on being a flexible, positive, and rewarding place to work.
Company culture is what sets aside Peace Hills Insurance from our competitors. Our personality is reflected in our mission statement, corporate values and business ethics and is further exercised through the architecture of our office. Visit www.peacehillsinsurance.com.
PROPERTY FIELD ADJUSTER
We currently have a full-time position available for an experienced Property Field Adjuster in our Calgary Claims department. Reporting to the Claims Manager, the successful candidate will evaluate, negotiate, and settle claims arising under property policies in both the personal and commercial areas, providing coverage for all of southern Alberta.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate claims in the field and gather evidence/information
- Work with insureds to facilitate settlement of their claim
- Confirm coverages and explain claims process to insureds
- Arrange meetings at loss location, scope losses and photograph damages
- Obtain recorded statements as needed
- Determine liability and pursue subrogation as appropriate
- Guide insureds through the repair process through use of our property damage repair program
- Accurately and efficiently document all file activity
- Escalate questionable claims to Special Investigations Unit
- Liaise with brokers and underwriters as required
- CIP designation (or working towards) is desirable
- 2+ years of property claims adjusting experience
- Strong knowledge of property policies and wordings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Proven analytical, negotiation, problem solving and investigative skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Travel in southern Alberta will be required
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
139 total views, 3 today