Full-Time Property Claims – Unit Team Leader
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
Unit Claims Manager – Property Claim Specialists – Toronto
The Unit Claims Manager – Property Claims Specialists is responsible for managing and controlling the operations of the Property Claims Specialists to meet corporate objectives, provides leadership to ensure efficient and effective work processes, quality service, and continuous improvement. Directs resources within budget allocation and ensures adherence to corporate policies and standards.
- Manages the operations of the Property Claims Specialists to achieve key business goals. Monitors and participates in Specialists’ activities and reports on progress. Provides leadership to the team including communicating corporate philosophy, vision, and values.
- Proactively manages National/ Regional Initiatives and results to achieve business goals
- Acts in a consultative and advisory capacity on claims matters and technical issues. Resolves complex claims related issues and/or escalates problems according to company policies.
- Attends and participates in legislative/judicial hearings and alternate dispute resolution meetings. Authorizes settlements of claims in accordance with authority limits.
- Establishes and maintains productive business relationships with vendors, service providers.
- Identifies improvement needs to policies and/or processes to improve business results, vendor issues, vendor best practices working closely with the Property COE and Rely Manager
Participates in the development and implementation of business plans. Develops, recommends, and implements management strategies, organizational structure, and process/technology improvement
- University degree/college diploma including business experience.
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle (good driving record).
- Seven years claims handling experience preferred.
- Three years experience at supervisory level or equivalent experience.
- Actively pursing a CIP designation.
- Strong communication and customer service skills including diplomacy and tact
- Strong Organization and analytical skills
- Drives Results
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
For consideration send your resume in complete confidence to email@example.com
How to Apply
6985 total views, 5 today