Full-Time Property Claims Adjusters
Property Claims Adjuster – Kingston and Ottawa
Comma Recruitment are looking for a talented intermediate / senior property claims adjuster, must have experience with personal and / or commercial lines along with experience handling large and complex claims.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confirm policy coverage
- Proactive and thorough investigation and direct handling of losses
- Negotiate and settle losses within authority
- Document all conversations and file activity.
- Coach and mentor more junior staff
- Act as liaison with other departments, brokers and vendors
- Actively participate in the Major Loss Committee Process
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ Years experience with Property Claims for Intermediate role
- 5-10 years’ experience adjusting personal and commercial lines property losses for Senior position
- Skilled in interpreting personal and commercial lines wordings, as well as the Insurance Act of Ontario.
- Must have strong organizational, communication and prioritization skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic individual who is able to work independently and contribute as part of a team.
- Computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- College/University degree or equivalent, and working towards CIP designation.
How to ApplyPlease forward resume to email@example.com
459 total views, 1 today