Full-Time Property Claims Adjuster Ad Number: 24952
Base Salary range of $60,000 to $70,000 based on experience & qualifications, plus 60% Production Bonus (option to convert to 60% commission at any time), Auto Allowance, Gas Card, & Medical Benefits, and more.
Location: 3292 Production Way, Burnaby, BC
All Perils Claims is looking for a Property Road Adjuster to join our team in our Burnaby, BC office. The successful candidate will be a positive, outgoing, energetic and team oriented individual who takes pride in their work and wants to be recognized and compensated accordingly. All Perils is a dynamic, entrepreneurial adjusting firm that utilizes the latest technology to ensure our adjusters are as efficient as possible.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Investigate, negotiate & settle property claims on behalf of our clients
- Document and quantify the cause of loss and amount of damages
- Pro-actively handle and follow up on claims to conclude promptly
- Promptly respond to insured?s and other parties involved on each loss
- Provide timely reports to insurers in accordance with their reporting guidelines
- Take turn in regular rotation for After Hours Claims
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- College or University degree, and or courses for CIP Designation
- Minimum 2 years Property Claims Adjusting Experience
- Adjuster?s License or ability to obtain it
- Strong investigative skills
- Solid understanding of property coverages and ability to effectively interpret them
- Strong people & communication skills (written and oral)
- Dedicated to providing superior costumer service
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
9294 total views, 1 today