|Description PROPERTY CLAIMS
In this position you will be handling Commercial Property Claims of moderate exposure and complexity. You will be working to resolve claims according to best practices and within authority limits. You will communicate with both customers and brokers.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- 4 or more years of extensive claims experience in commercial property.
- Experience working in a commercial lines environment would be an asset.
- A functional knowledge of legal statutes and procedures
- Litigation management experience, including participation in mediations and pre-trials
- Strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- 5-6 years of fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry, claims, and the insurance legal and regulatory environment
- Strong communications, customer service and negotiation, experience gathering data, and the ability to formulate plans while managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Document claims file by accurately capturing and updating claims data/information in compliance with best practices.
- Determine policy verification and coverage determination by analyzing applicable coverage for claims and determining whether the loss falls within the coverage.
- Negotiate settlement of claim by establishing appropriate negotiation strategy and utilizing available tools and resources within authority limits.
- Manage expenses by working within vendor approved networks and managing scope of work assigned to outside contractors. Departs from approved vendors with manager approval, where in the best interests of the insured.
- Organization and time management skills
- Experience in a work environment that required collaboration across work groups.
- Ability to effectively present information to LOB manager, claimants and customers
- Travel required (5-10%)
- This position will be located in Toronto.
- CONTACT Peggy 647 765 4473 email direct Peggy@dynateams.com.647-472-2473
How to Apply
||Dynamic Teambuilders Inc
||Peggy De Oliveira
(Reply to this ad)
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - GTA
6101 total views, 3 today