Full-Time Projects Team Manager – Woodbridge
Our client offers a competitive compensation package including group health and retirement benefits.
This position involves leading a team of Brokers handling all matters relating to the operations, reporting, staffing, retention, sales and supervision of a commercial lines “projects” team.
This candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily work flows of team members and provide day-to-day direction, instruction and guidance to ensure company and team goals/objectives are being met.
The book of business handled within the unit consists of projects in development and course of construction – from tendering / proposal stages to binding, and maintenance until completion. The mix of projects include hi-rise residential projects (predominately), as well as commercial / industrial / institutional and custom homes.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. They will become part of a managerial team whose core objective is to service commercial clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Liaise with principals and effectively manage the commercial lines projects team
· Pro-actively identify and implement initiatives that contribute towards the achievement of increased sales, cross-selling opportunities and a productive team.
· Analyze and interpret data, specifically the projects team metrics
· Work closely with the developer surety department to develop cross selling initiatives
· Perform Human Resources function, namely:
o Time and Attendance requests
o Performance Management
· Maintain high level of knowledge and good business practices within the team
· Foster an environment of communication, feedback and coaching
· Attend client and prospect meetings when required
· Perform other related duties and projects, as required
· RIBO Licence is preferred
· Three (3) to five (5) years of experience handling commercial accounts and/or construction underwriting within a brokerage and/or Insurance Company
· Three (3) to five (5) years of leadership experience, including managing a commercial lines team within a brokerage and/or Insurance Company
· Knowledge of construction insurance, project insurance placement
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
112 total views, 4 today