Full-Time Project Electrical Engineer
Inspiring People – Impactful Experiences
If there was one common theme to describe what our employees get from a career with Envista, it’s: An Experience. Envista prides itself on being One Company/One Team.
Forensic engineering, as an industry, is designed to rely on scientific principles to investigate all types of failures impacting service, people, and business production— from minor to catastrophic. It’s our job to analyze and determine why it happened.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Electrical Engineer in Calgary, Alberta. If you have your P.Eng., 5+ years of practical experience in electrical engineering, experience in failure analysis, and Project Management, enjoy a challenge, and have a curious mind this is the opportunity for you.
When you join Envista, here’s what to expect:
- Motivating projects: no day is the same.
- Potential to propel your career forward with our thoughtfully designed career paths.
- Contribute to a diverse team that encourages innovation and aspires to always do better.
- Impact businesses all over the world with your ability to solve intricate matters
- Established client portfolio that takes us to five continents and endless opportunity for company
- Work in a family-oriented atmosphere with a small company feel, with the resources and technology of a large enterprise.
Insight on Your Impact:
- Investigates the origin and cause of failures, damages, or defects in the electrical fields within industrial, commercial, and residential sites. Analyzes the failure of electrical systems, determines the cause of failures, evaluates the quality of construction or reviews design or maintenance procedures.
- Performs field investigations, leads multi-party examinations and documentation of damaged property.
- Research failure modes as needed, prepare recommendations for repair and/or remediation as appropriate.
- Prepares reports and letters outlining the origin and cause of the damages to our clients.
- Manages/works on multi-disciplinary teams on large and complex assignments.
- Establishes trusted working relationship with clients.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Active P.Eng. is required (in the Province of employment is preferred)
- Forensic engineering and/or fire engineering experience a plus
- 5 years’ practical electrical engineering experience, Project Management and MEP experience preferred
- Experience evaluating electrical failures in a commercial or industrial setting preferred
- Power systems experience (generators, transformers, and switchgear, etc.) is a plus -Electro-mechanical experience is desirable
- 25 – 30%+ travel
- Ability to work in inclement weather and various environmental conditions
One Company/One Team is not just one of our 5 Guiding Principles, it’s we how separate ourselves from our competitors. We learn together, we win together and through our team members voices, we bring certainty to an uncertain world.
At Envista, we recognize that our potential team members come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a role. We strive to reflect the communities and clients we serve to drive innovation, excellence, and meaningful work—We want you to bring your authentic self to Envista. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Envista is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
How to ApplyFor more information please visit our Career Page at https://envistaforensics.jobs.net/search Or respond directly to Anna Klostermann, Senior Talent Partner email@example.com
214 total views, 5 today