Full-Time Project Coordinator
Premier Group of Companies is a leader in the Specialty Insurance field. Our people are committed to performance, positive outcomes, and career development that lead to mutual success for our organization and its clients. If you believe in a job well done, then consider the following:
DEPARTMENT/LOCATION: Vancouver – Head Office
POSITION: Project Coordinator
We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all assigned projects. Someone to manage a project from initiation to completion.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Leadership Team to lead and keep project organized and running smoothly. Ultimately, we are seeking a detail-oriented individual that can ensure that each project is completed on time within budget and meet highest quality standards.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with third party vendors and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with vendors to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Manage daily issues as they arise, review and send to vendors
- Help develop specifications for new products
- Lead and manage all refinements to existing products
- Assign tasks to internal teams for Testing
- Brainstorm further changes, long term efficiencies and functionality
- Provide reports on usage and triggers resulting in outside Presto
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- In house training to presto team.
- Review and manage all appropriate legal paperwork with Executive (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality control audits
- Proven work experience as a Team Player
- Prior experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and stick to step-by-step action plans
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Platforms
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
Vary based on qualifications of applicant.
Founded in 1990, Premier Group of Companies is Head quartered in Vancouver. Premier Group has branch locations in Toronto, London, Laval, San Diego, Seattle, and a subsidiary company in Santa Rosa California, with over 130 employees. Premier Group of Companies includes Premier Canada, Premier Marine, and Oceanic. Visit our website for more information on our company and the various specialty insurance products we offer – www.premiergroup.ca
How to ApplyInterested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume outlining their qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
424 total views, 1 today