Full-Time Program & Training Specialist Ad Number: 24771
Process Management – Program & Training Specialist
Responsible to oversee process management initiatives, facilitate and deliver the ongoing training need s with the franchise network across Canada. Accountable to provide technical and operational training initiatives, program management and workflow efficiencies to achieve operational consistency and brand value for the purpose of promoting market leadership in the Disaster Restoration industry.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct activities in utmost professional manner at all times in accordance with the ServiceMaster corporate objectives
- Work closely and effectively with the Disaster Restoration team
- Promote the DR business strategies and key program initiatives
- Assist in further developing ServiceMaster as the leader in Disaster Restoration
- Analyze and develop best practice solutions to promote efficiencies
- Promote, coordinate and conduct internal and external training programs and other related education sessions (CE)
- Utilize current training resources and develop new materials to support the evolving market conditions
- Maximize efforts through presentations
- Maintain the training calendar, regularly communicate the opportunities of internal sessions and external association opportunities
- Further develop industry leadership through article syndication – newsletters/ trade articles/ white papers/ etc
- Special project work – research and development
- Develop supportive industry resources & relationships
- Participate in industry events to support regional and national marketing activities
- Provide a monthly report on activities, current projects, training, meetings and industry events/ functions
- Utilize the systems, programs and databases supported by Home Office
- Responsible to align, coordinate and maintain the budget within the direction provided from leadership
- Effectively manage training development and workshop expenses
Represent Disaster Restoration group as the key training and program specialist to our Canadian franchise network & industry stakeholders. This position will concentrate on best practice analysis, process management and perform in-class training, alternative learning solutions, business support and special project work.
Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years training and process management
- Minimum 2 years of restoration and/or property insurance experience
- Lean Six Sigma certification or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills necessary
- Effective interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and self-motivation
- Enthusiasm, energy and punctuality
- Strong computer skills – Xactimate experience is an asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a willingness to travel
- You must have a developed interest in the field of damage restoration & insurance
This job description is an overview of the core responsibilities and expectations of the Business Development position. The duties of the role are not limited to the above and are subject to change.
***Please submit resume with compensation expectations
***Only selected candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
***This posting will expire March 1, 2016
ServiceMaster Restore is the national leader in full-service restoration providing emergency services and repair in Canada for the insurance industry and collateral markets. ServiceMaster of Canada has been servicing customers in Canada since 1953 and has 7 operating divisions with more than 350 franchises from coast to coast, supported by the Canadian Home Office in Mississauga, Ontario. For more information, please visit www.servicemasterrestore.ca.
How to Apply
6108 total views, 4 today