Full-Time Professional, Client Training- Bilingual
Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
- Job Description
CoreLogic is seeking professionals with Project Estimator, Field Examiner, or Construction experience that may be interested in becoming a Training professional for our Mobile Homeowner Claims platform. We will train you to become a professional trainer/facilitator!
This position would report to our office in Montreal, QC with future 50-75% travel to our client’s locations across the Canada and the US. **Currently all training is virtual due to the pandemic.
As the Professional, Client Training what will I be responsible for?
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Symbility product suite
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training
- Coordinate new and existing customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
- Develop training materials for Symbility implementation
- Develop working relationship with Symbility Sales and Account Management staff to utilize product knowledge and establish customer relationships in support of sales efforts
- Job Qualifications
What does the Professional, Client Training need to have?
- 5+ years of training experience
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience, preference given to those with AIC designation
- Exhibits enthusiasm, integrity, reliability and respect for diversity
- Knowledge of common business processes within the property causality insurance industry
- Knowledge of the insurance and/or construction industry is a plus
- Possesses excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work comfortably in classroom and virtual training environments
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Ability to create training materials and have a strong technology background
- Hardworking, dependable, punctual and reliable
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Possess a positive attitude and an ability to meet customer requirements
- Strong organizational and preparation skills
- Able and willing to travel to client sites in Canada and the US (50-75%)
- A valid passport
- Good driving record for car rentals as required
- Fluently bilingual, and English, written and spoken
How to ApplyEmail your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
97 total views, 3 today