Full-Time Production Underwriter. Property and Casualty, (Broker or MGA Experience required
Production Underwriter – Property and Casualty, (Broker or MGA Experience required)
Comma Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a desire to make a significant growth and profit contribution to our Commercial Underwriting Department, excellent salaries with superb bonuses/commissions
The primary responsibility is to meet or exceed the commercial growth and profit goals for your assigned brokers.
- Liaise between Company and assigned brokers through face to face by visits, and other mediums of contact to produce and underwrite profitable new Commercial Property /Casualty business within service standards in accordance with company guidelines and within assigned authority.
- Market our Commercial Insurance products and services to brokers through presentations.
- Ensure that the renewal underwriters and underwriting assistants issue new business, renewals and endorsements accurately and within service standards with the appropriate wordings, schedules, and certificates attached.
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships.
- Analyze and evaluate results and use individual/collaborative judgment to maintain profit and growth.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial Property/Casualty underwriting, intermediate and senior roles available
- Strong product knowledge, and the ability to make sound underwriting decisions while managing mid-market and/or hard to place risks
- Process strong oral and written communication skills, superb time management and organizational skills and strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Accountability, customer-centric thinking, teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
6241 total views, 3 today