Full-Time Product Development Manager
Aon is looking for a Product Development Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Hewitt Investment Management in Toronto, Ontario. As a Product Development Manager you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your impact as a Product Development Manager
This role will be responsible for developing and executing a product development strategy for Aon Hewitt Investment Management Inc. (AHIM), Aon’s discretionary investment business in Canada.
- Establish and maintain a multi-year product development strategy for AHIM
- Build annual product launch plans that contribute to business growth/meet high priority client demand and successfully execute against those plans
- Liaise, and work, with colleagues in similar roles in the organization
- Develop a network of colleagues within the Canadian Retirement and Investment practices that can provide perspective and feedback on client investment needs
- Collaborate with AHIM and IC practice colleagues to contribute to overall Canadian business objectives
- Ability to work independently
- Limited travel may be required
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Knowledge of the Canadian institutional investment (i.e., pension plans, endowments and foundations) landscape and the OCIO business
- Experience with a wide range of institutional investment managers
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop detailed financial forecasts
- 5-10 years of investment industry experience
- CFA or CIM designation
- Post-secondary education
- Minimal travel involved but require to be eligible to travel to the US
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
How to ApplyApply at www.aon.com under our careers section.
5861 total views, 1 today