|This Mississauga based brokerage is looking for salespeople that can fit into a high-energy production team of insurance professionals. We need new producers to assist us in carrying on a tradition of success. If you have an innate drive to win, can manage multiple tasks, desire a profession where your accomplishments can offer unlimited potential income, then you may be a fit with our firm.
- Network, farm and develop new business leads and prospects
- Analyze client specific risk exposure and provide detailed coverage requirements.
- Acting as the visible face of AAIMSAFE to the clients/prospects in the community.
- Prepare insurance quotations as required
- Deliver continuous excellence in servicing clients.
- Prepare and present marketing proposals for new business.
- Meet established sales and service targets
- Gaining and maintaining a thorough understanding and knowledge of available resources and solutions, and match those to client business requirements.
- Performing other related duties as assigned to deliver business results and distinctive client value.
- Minimum 2-4 years personal insurance experience
- RIBO license, in good standing, is required
- Demonstrated ability to close a sale
- Client development / relationship management experience
- Superb interpersonal skills, presentation skills and attention to detail
- A self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Agency Manager (TAM) and Compuquote
Compensation: Negotiable (based on experience)
Relocation Expenses: No
How to Apply
||AAIMSAFE Insurance Brokers
(Reply to this ad)
||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
||Ontario - GTA
8382 total views, 1 today