TSR Position- Burlington $30k-$40k depending on experience
No Experience needed – We will train the right candidate!
We are looking for a friendly, cheerful, multi-tasker with a can do attitude. Your duties will include:
– taking care of initiating and completing the download each day
– portal entry for CAA home and auto both New Business and Endorsements
– Back up for Reception for lunch hour or sick days (rotating basis as 3 others share this role)
– Special projects from the Manager (usually involves recoding of books of business or adding bulk activities to client files)
– Scanning attaching and adding activities to the files
– Quoting Home and Auto for brokers (this is after the candidate is fully trained)
– Ordering MVR and Autoplus and Hits
– TAM Broker Management System (willing to train)
You will have the ability to learn new things such as portal entry in the insurance company portals, inputting claims on the broker management system, taking payments and submitting them to the insurance companies, talking to underwriters about reinstating policies.
This position could grow into a broker position as we are willing to train the right candidate to become an insurance broker.
This is a full time opportunity Monday to Friday 9-5. We are currently working on a hybrid rotation
Salary based on experience, full benefits, bonus, commission, free parking. RRSP after 3 years
This is a great opportunity to grow your career!!
How to Apply
Always on the Hunt for You !
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
Recruiter for the Insurance Industry
32 total views, 2 today