Full-Time Personal Lines TSR
Our client located in Mississauga is currently looking for a Personal Lines TSR. You are not required to have a license for this role. This is an administrative role with room for growth. You will be processing orders, inputting information, helping the team with paperwork, and organizing the team’s follow-up. You should have great keyboarding skills, be analytical, a team player, have a keen attention to detail, excellent communication, and strong interpersonal skills. Previous technical skills within an insurance brokerage a definite asset; however, training would be available to the right candidate. You should be proficient with MS Office especially Excel and Word and have excellent knowledge of Internet and Outlook. You are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Previous experience with TAM/Epic is an asset; however, willingness to train.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient with MS Office including Word and Excel, Internet, Outlook and quick at learning new programs (insurance software)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing environments
- Positive and outgoing nature
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Provide assistance to team members as required
- Additional duties s required
How to ApplyInterested candidates should apply with their resume to: email@example.com While we appreciate all those who apply, we will only be contacting those candidates selected for an interview.
104 total views, 5 today