Full-Time PERSONAL LINES TSR
The TSR is responsible for providing administrative support to the Account Managers. The role will involve preparing outgoing correspondence to clients and review of policy documents. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills and will demonstrate a solid working knowledge of property and casualty insurance products.
Technology & Skill Development
– Expand product knowledge on a continuous basis, websites, training sessions, books
– Attend training sessions for software when available
– Self Directed Learning, read material available on product lines, marketing, software etc.
Required knowledge and experience:
– RIBO and 1 to 2 year experience minimum – Absolute commitment to customer service excellence
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize
– Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
– Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines
– A self starter who is able to work with limited supervision
– Strong word processing skills, including Word, Excel, Email, & TAM (Agency Manager)or another Broker system
– Working on portals, pull MVR’s and Auto Plus.
Competitive compensation package.
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through email to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
97 total views, 5 today