Full-Time Personal Lines Technical Service Representative
We are seeking an experienced Technical Service Representative. This is a salaried position, which includes a Group Benefits Plan, vacation days, and active support in furthering your insurance education. We are looking for a team player to work with staff and company partners in the administration of our client portfolio.
- 2 years of Property Casualty Industry experience
- TSR experience
The Technical Service Representative role assists the Personal Lines Department in meeting service level objectives by updating client information and producing accurate documents.
- Processes new policies, renewals, endorsements with accompanying client letters.
- Updates claims information and client data in broker management system (TAM).
- Orders MVRs, Autoplus and Hits.
- Provides reception relief as necessary including sorting and distributing inbound correspondence.
- Processes new applications and changes in Insurer portals.
- Complete duties according to corporate policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Applied Systems Broker Management System (TAM).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and electronic file environment.
How to ApplyMarielle Leslie
4971 total views, 3 today