Full-Time Personal Lines Technical Service Representative
Established and growing insurance brokerage seeking experienced Technical Service Representative (TSR) to join our Personal Lines team. Excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail are critical to this role supporting both account managers and account executives(sales people).
Responsibilities for Technical Service Representative (TSR) – Personal Insurance:
- Review CSR and producer applications, renewals and endorsement requests for accuracy, completeness and insurer eligibility
- Upload new business applications and endorsements to insurer portals
- Follow up on applications and transactions uploaded to ensure processed timely and correctly
- Daily EDI download and post automatic and manual invoicing
- Maintain professional relationships with underwriters
- Reception back-up
Job Requirements for Technical Service Representative (TSR) – Personal Insurance:
- Professional, detail oriented and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office.
- A willingness to learn and excited about the opportunity to build a career in general insurance. Training will be provided!
Nice to have (but not required) for Technical Service Representative (TSR) – Personal Insurance:
- Experience with multiple insurance company portals
- Experience with Applied TAM
- Experience with Applied Rating Services (Compu-Quote)
- 2 years personal lines experience in a brokerage environment with multiple insurance markets
All applications and information contained therein will be treated as strictly confidential. Please note only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our client provides a wide variety of insurance products and services including personal and commercial property, high value homeowners, liability, and auto.
Company offers a competitive salary with:
- Opportunities for additional income
- Health and dental benefits after 3 months
- Free onsite parking
- Guelph City bus at our doorstep
Salary: $33,000.00-$38,000.00 per year
- 8:30 to 5:00 with one hour lunch
- Monday to Friday
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
7 total views, 4 today