Full-Time Personal Lines Supervisor
As a gradual transition to retirement, our current broker principal is looking to take a step back from the day-to-day operations but stay connected by working with some key accounts, having overall
management oversight, and ensuring RIBO compliance.
His top priority is to ensure that the team has the support they need to be successful and thrive. They will still be there to coach, guide and mentor but are looking to you to lead the people, processes, and technology aspect of the brokerage.
When we think about the future and what success looks like in this role, we envision that because of your efforts, the brokerage runs smoothly, customers are happy, carrier and vendor relationships are
positive, technology is used to help make things easier and employees are clear on expectations, have the feedback, training, tools and processes they need to be successful, and love coming to work each day and helping our clients.
You are a champion of processes, consistency, and accountability as you know they are key to engagement and a great customer and employee experience.
You have a thorough understanding of TAM and have been successful leading a team. You will be managing a Team of 7.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide technical leadership and guidance on policies, markets, processes to ensure a consistent experience.
- Provide day-to-day direction and guidance to the team.
- Distribute and monitor worklists and workloads.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance management for the team (coaching, performance management, career development, hiring, etc.)
- Ensure consistent workflows, policies, and processes are established, followed, and maintained.
- Complete quality reviews and provide follow up coaching and/or training.
- Ensure all systems and tools remain current and compliant.
- Serve as the point of escalations for staff, carriers, customers.
- Provide or source any training and development opportunities.
- Maintain relationships with carrier partners, vendors, suppliers.
This role will also maintain a small book of business to ensure they remain current with markets, processes, and systems.
- Must be RIBO licensed.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a brokerage in personal lines; having commercial lines experience as well is an asset.
- Must have a solid understanding and hands on experience working with TAM.
- Proven track record successfully supervising a team.
- Experience implementing and/or responsibility for process, workflows, quality reviews and or training.
Full Benefits (no dental at this time but dental will be on board shortly)
Company Matched RRSP
Continuing Education is encourage and paid for by the Brokerage
Vacation duration s negotiable (3-4 weeks)
How to ApplyInterested? Let's connect. Always on the Hunt for You !
49 total views, 1 today