|Our Newmarket Client is looking for a Personal Lines Service Representative to join their call Centre.
In this role, you will be working directly with our sales producers assisting with the front line underwriting and completion of new business, as well as the daily servicing of the growing book of personal lines business.
- Providing professional customer service at all times.
- Processing new policy applications, renewals, endorsements and follow-ups in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviewing renewals for adequacy of coverage, which may include remarketing, if necessary.
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
- RIBO licensed.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Personal Lines CSR in a RIBO Licensed brokerage.**
- Conscientious, with a strong attention to detail and high level of organization and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of company portals.
- Bilingualism is always an asset
Excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are looking for a Personal Lines role with a dynamic and growing team, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Insurance Industry: 2 years
Required license or certification:
How to Apply
||The Talent Team
5196 total views, 2 today