Full-Time Personal Lines Service Advisor
- Look after all aspects of maintaining assigned personal clients.
- Make recommendations regarding coverage, products and claims.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and insurance companies.
- Resolve client issues with minimal assistance and disruption
- Effectively represent client and office position to underwriters.
- University/College and a valid RIBO License.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks, projects, and deadlines.
The following additional qualifications are helpful:
- Previous experience in a Personal Lines environment.
- You hold an industry designation or are working toward one.
- Experience with Power Broker and Compuquote
Broker offers Competitive Salary and Benefits, Fast Paced, Friendly Environment, Local Broker, Committed to the Communities they serve.
How to Apply
207 total views, 4 today