Full-Time Personal Lines Sales/CSR
• Prepare & process quotes, policies, renewals, and change requests for delivery to insureds or provide to Broker Processing Coordinator as appropriate.
• Review endorsements for accuracy and take action as necessary.
• Conduct detailed reviews of risk and underwriting information to ensure accuracy and optimal insurance solutions for your clients.
• Serve as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers.
• Recognize and realize sales opportunities to grow the book.
• Remarket personal lines policies as necessary.
• Take new claim reports and submit them to the insurance carrier.
• Diligent follow up on clients’ accounts to ensure outstanding issues and activities are resolved.
• Help create a customer-first mindset and culture.
Minimum 1 year Personal Lines experience.
Proven track record servicing an assigned book of business.
Remain current and develop expertise in assigned markets and stay open to new market opportunities.
Demonstrated relationship building expertise.
Must remain professional and juggle multiple priorities.
Working knowledge of Power Broker is an asset.
How to Apply
42 total views, 2 today