Full-Time Personal Lines Sales Broker
Our client is a nation-wide one-stop shop insurance brokerage that has 30+ years of experience. They are a growth-oriented and results driven organization. They care deeply for each and every customer. Their niche is providing insurance solutions to the trucking industry and also selling to other industries. Our client helps employees win at work and succeed at life. They want to work with people who love what they do and have a blast doing it.
What They Are Looking For
Looking for a pro-active, motivated individual to join their sales team. Applicants should have proven, strong skills, a desire to deliver results and strong interpersonal skills. The applicant must possess impeccable character and have values that align with the company’s values.
The focus of responsibility for this position is new sales. You must work to identify, prospect and sell new policies including quoting and binding. You will also work with other producers to cross sell to current clients and inbound leads generated by the company. The position will not only be concerned with new sales, but also with developing customer relationships to ensure the company will grow and retain the clients over the long term.
Directly accountable to Personal Lines Sales Team Lead. You must understand the overall plan for the company and then set specific goals for contributing to the plan, all while embracing digital innovation, meeting all performance standards and making decisions aligned with the Company Values.
The position offers a base salary plus commission and bonus, group benefits and RSP program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prospecting – Actively prospecting and selling new accounts. Follow up on leads provided and generate leads via referrals, cold calling and cross selling. Work with all producers to identify cross selling opportunities for current clients. Meet monthly and annual new sales targets.
· Sales – Responsible for thoroughly analyzing the prospects insurance needs with a Needs Analysis. Prepare quotes using Rating Services. Prepare applications, supporting documents, payment for binding.
· 3 – 5 years related insurance industry experience.
· 2 – 3 years sales experience.
· RIBO licensed.
· Community College Certificate or equivalent.
· Can easily build strong relationships.
· Exceptional lead generation and ability to build and manage a sales pipeline.
· Motivated by sales targets and results with a proven track record of success.
· Interacts effectively with all levels of the organization demonstrating strong leadership abilities.
· Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision. Self-motivated.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of The Agency Manager brokerage software an asset.
· Expert Microsoft Office Skills
· Fluent in French, Punjabi an asset
· Knowledge of Trucking Industry an asset
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
27 total views, 1 today