Full-Time Personal Lines Sales Broker
Personal Lines Sales Broker
aha insurance is an omni-channel insurance brokerage that believes in changing the way Canadians experience insurance to fit the client’s needs. We believe in using technology to streamline the purchase process just as much as we believe in personable customer service over the phone. We’ve grown since launching in 2017, and we’re looking for professionals who want to improve the insurance experience as much as we do.
The Personal Lines Sales Broker will report to the Vice-President of Operations. This broker sales all-star will be responsible for proactively generating sales opportunities, managing an ongoing list of leads and selling to the needs of our insurance prospect database.
Key Accountabilities and Job Responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving monthly sales targets
- Ability to respond to high volume of online opportunities and incoming calls on a daily basis
- Closing sales via telephone and online leads
- Responds to client request and inquires in a prompt and professional manner
- Analyzes, counsels and recommends coverage to clients with the highest level of integrity
- Ensure adherence to internal and external underwriting rules, regulations and procedures
- Provides cross sell and upsell recommendations to existing clientele
- Collects expiry dates on other lines of business from existing clientele
- In-depth understanding of various insurance providers underwriting rules & product features and benefits
- Responds to insurance company underwriters in a timely manner
- Actively participate in training initiatives
- Performs other related duties as required
Requirements – Qualities – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- RIBO license is mandatory
- Minimum of three years sales experience (including both inbound and outbound)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with computer applications – Sales Force, Compuquote
- High level of integrity and excellent work ethic
- Demonstrate effective sales skills through needs-based selling and asking for the sale
- High energy results oriented individual with proven track record in sales
- Ability to work in fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands independently
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
aha Insurance encourages innovation, promotes enthusiasm, offers a distinctive and progressive corporate culture and a safe and considerate working environment. aha offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits: including professional development, RRSP contribution and career advancement.
We are committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, we will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
Interested sales brokers should forward their resume in confidence, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
182 total views, 1 today