A Better Opportunity Awaits You with
Sherwood Park Insurance o/a The Co-Operators
Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that’s caring, engaging and rewarding. A leading Canadian-owned insurance and financial services company is looking for a qualified Insurance Advisor.
The Insurance Advisor is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of The Co-operators personal lines products (auto and home insurance) and may provide some basic support for additional product lines. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who possesses a positive attitude and a commitment to building relationships with our clientele.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
- May provide administrative support including ordering supplies, bank deposits, maintaining office records
Qualifications and Skills
- General Insurance License is required or must obtain within one (1) month
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making
Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office
The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
Why join our team? This opportunity is perfect for a goal-oriented individual seeking a career with advancement opportunities. Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary that is commensurate with your education, work experience and accomplishments in the Insurance industry. We also provide referral bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package, RRSP matching and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
To apply for this position or should you have further questions please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
||The Cooperators-Sherwood Park Agencies Ltd.
5952 total views, 6 today