Full-Time Personal Lines Renewal Advisor
InsureLine is seeking an experienced insurance broker for our Port Coquitlam location. Personal lines experience required in order to manage a renewal book of business.
You’re a level 2 or 3 broker with extensive experience and knowledge of personal lines. You’re good with details and you love dealing with people! You work well independently and are looking for an opportunity to grow and manage a developing book of business. Great opportunity for career growth for the right candidate.
We provide competitive salary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to an existing book of business, through timely and accurate processing of renewals (re-marketing when appropriate), and all forms of client care for the client base, including supporting clients through the claims process when required
- Maintain existing records, and add new records to the BMS in an accurate and efficient manner
- Write new business through providing and following up on quotes, researching the best coverage possible for the clients’ needs, and clearly explaining the features and benefits of this research to the client both through in-person meetings, email and by phone
- Participate in up-sell and cross-sell initiatives
- All other duties, such as administrative duties, as directed by management, which are essential to the position and are of benefit to the organization as a whole
Skills, Knowledge and Aptitudes
- Client care excellence and top notch communications skills, both verbal and in writing, are a must
- Attention to detail and efficiency with paperwork and forms is paramount
- High degree of organization and time management skills
- Commitment to do business ethically and honestly
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. This is “your department”
- Knowledge and experience with residential, mobile, RV/yacht, travel, private auto and personal umbrella.
- Level 2 insurance and a minimum of 3 years experience, including underwriting experience, is an asset, and those who have these qualifications will be given primary consideration
- Excellent technical and computer skills, familiarity with all relevant industry computer programs and ability to learn new programs if required
- Experience with Applied Epic is huge asset.
- Friendly and client-focused personality, coupled with sales skills for cross-selling and up-selling
We are looking for a motivated individual who is willing to roll up their sleeves and help build an already busy insurance brokerage into a world class organization.
We are re-defining how people will buy insurance for their homes, small businesses, vehicles & trips abroad. Think you’d be a good fit? Then let us know! Please tell us a bit about yourself and send your resume with contact info (in strictest confidence) to our careers email.
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/insureline-inc-
Reference ID: InsureLine Select Personal Lines Renewal Manager
Expected start date: 2021-05-24
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We follow all public health regulations.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
How to ApplyYou can apply https://ca.indeed.com/job/personal-lines-renewal-advisor-f9d8ab479c59ca60 or send your resume to email@example.com
200 total views, 2 today