Full-Time PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE BROKER
Serving the community for 65 years, we are a growing midsized brokerage looking for a fulltime personal lines insurance broker.
You drive into a huge parking lot, walk into beautiful offices and march right into your own private office to begin your day.
- Have strong knowledge of insurance coverage’s and wordings in order to provide clients with prompt and efficient responses to their insurance needs
- Provide quotations to clients for new business as well as additional insurance coverage’s required
- Review and process renewals
- Assess risks, bind coverage’s, calculate premiums, report claims and deal with any other daily activities
- Follow office procedures with regards to marketing renewals and selling new business with a strong understanding of markets and products
- RIBO license
- Minimum Of 2 Yrs. Personal Lines Experience
- Have The Ability To Work Confidently And Independently In A Fast Paced Environment
- Give Attention To Detail And Accuracy
- Experience With Power Broker An Asset
- Understanding Of Personal Lines Coverage’s, Wordings, And Underwriting Requirements In Order To Asses And Maintain Risks Efficiently
Power broker training provided
Benefits and RRSP
Salary PLUS commission
Insurance education funded as per their manual
In office 9 to 4:30 Monday to Friday
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
95 total views, 2 today