Full-Time Personal Lines Inside Sales Broker
Personal Lines Inside Sales Broker
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined brokerage, with over 90 professionals serving clients’ needs for financial services, pension and employee benefits insurance as well as personal and commercial property casualty insurance. We are ranked in the top 5% of brokerages in Canada. Our people say this is a great place to work.
We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Sales Broker. We offer a professional atmosphere, a competitive salary and performance based bonus, and an excellent benefit package.
The role of the Personal Lines – Inside Sales Broker will be to sell both Automobile and Property related products by:
- Answering inbound calls and online inquiries
- Making outbound calls
- Developing a business and prospect marketing plan to encourage new sales development
- Develop and market new business ideas while building a data base of contacts and networking opportunities
- Provide potential clients with exceptional service, professional advice and accurate quotes with the market that best suits their needs
- Respond to company and or client concerns/inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Working in partnership with our in house underwriting team
- Fully completing all applicable documentation with accuracy upon closing date
- Networking with producers from our other divisions, namely Commercial and Financial Services to achieve Cross selling goals and build relationships
- Proven sales track record
- Self-starter with the ability to establish sales & retention goals
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills
- RIBO license and other industry qualification such as CAIB, CIP etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of Personal Lines Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
High level of computer skills, knowledge and previous experience working with Applied Systems (TAM) and Compu-quote is an asset
- A positive attitude and high level of energy
- Have the ability to work in an environment that fosters team spirit and goal setting
How to Apply
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment agency focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerages, and independent insurance firms with the most talented candidates for each role.
For consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jan at 416 703 5120 ext. 202
219 total views, 1 today