Full-Time Personal Lines Customer Service Representative – Oshawa
Our client was founded in 1945, and from the very beginning the brokerage established itself as a valuable and valued member of the Durham Region community. With continued growth they are currently looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Incoming/outgoing calls for internal and external clients.
- Incoming mail and courier from clients, companies, mortgage holders and lawyers.
- Correcting endorsements.
- Contacting clients on recommended re-market of renewals.
- Taking, reporting and follow up for claims.
- Outbound calls for renewals and Portfolio transfers.
- Overall management of customers’ insurance portfolio.
- Any other responsibilities or duties as allocated by management.
- High School Diploma
- General Insurance License through RIBO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ Years’ experience working as a Personal Lines CSR
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented and thorough
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task
- Any Broker System experience and insurance related software & Computer literate
How to ApplyInsurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201
21 total views, 1 today