Full-Time Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
Insurance Career Network: Insurance Recruiters
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role
All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL
Personal Lines Insurance Broker/CSR
Our client in downtown Toronto is looking for an experience Personal Lines Broker with a positive attitude join their current team. Great location – Close to TTC and GO
You will serve as the direct point of contact with customers and insurance company underwriters and billing departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Incoming/outgoing calls for internal and external clients.
- Orphan accounts, cross selling.
- Correcting endorsements.
- Contacting clients on recommended re-market of renewals.
- Taking, reporting and follow up for claims.
- Portfolio transfers.
- Any other responsibilities or duties as allocated by management.
- High School Diploma
- General Insurance License through RIBO
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and active listening skills
- Exceptionally detail oriented and thorough
- Team oriented
- The Agency Manager insurance related software – TAM
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literate
Call Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you work with Insurance Career Network, you are working with an entire team of Insurance Recruiters. Our team has the contacts to help you find your next great opportunity.
How to ApplyCall Elaine at 416-703-5120 ext 204 or email email@example.com
8976 total views, 1 today