Full-Time Personal Lines CSR – Oakville
Our client is a leading, independent, privately owned Canadian Insurance Brokerage, licensed nationally with an international scope. They have a team of dedicated claims advisors to ensure prompt service to their clients. Their personal lines division has developed through reputation and hard work.
They are looking for a Personal Lines Insurance professional to join their team.
If you are looking for a professional environment, the odds are that this could be your future home.
People we have placed with this brokerage say
- Flexible work schedules, treated as an adult – not micro managed.
- I am treated with respect, and have received kudos multiple times.
- It has been a very rewarding experience and I see no reason why that experience would not continue.
- I enjoy coming to work every day to meet whatever challenges are there to greet me.
- I have never looked back
- Very understanding when it comes to work/life balance
- Great work environment, professional, friendly, and caring.
Current RIBO license
Working knowledge of The Agency Manager (TAM) system
Working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
Strong customer service experience (i.e. 3+ years experience as Personal Lines CSR)
High performance team player
Positive & outgoing attitude
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Strong attention to detail & accuracy
Excellent organization skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks in a timely manner
Someone with a FLAIR for bringing in new business would be ideal
Mary Ann Warriner, CPC
JOB-BORN Executive Search Inc.
How to Apply
8062 total views, 1 today