Full-Time Personal Lines CSR/Account Manager
• Help attain new business objectives for each partner insurer.
• Manage all processes necessary including new business, renewal, and service elements; including quotes, presentation to customer, issuing business, entering into the appropriate insurer system.
• Creates value for clients in manner consistent with principles of our organization.
• Provide customers with proactive customer service.
• Create customer satisfaction by directly handling issues to conclusion, such as claims issues, billing issues or others within your book or as designated.
• Previous successful Personal Lines Insurance Experience is an asset
• College or University Degree is preferred
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication is a requirement
• Fully embrace technology, examples appreciated
• Quick learner
• Positive attitude
• Goal oriented
• People person
• Strong telephone skills and consultative sales approach a requirement
• High degree of self-motivation, ability to work independently and proactive self-starter
• Proven history of high attention to detail and deadlines
• Exceptional organization and time management skills are necessary to be successful in this role
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office are a must, knowledge of Applied Rating and Powerbroker an asset
• Client focused attitude
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
122 total views, 1 today