Full-Time PERSONAL LINES CSR
The Account Managers performs the essential functions of client management, supporting the Account Executives, which include aiding clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts.
They meet service and delivery standards and performs essential functions to the required quality and service levels.
Attention to detail is a must for this role along with a willingness to be part of a collaborative team.
- Work as an efficient team with Account Executives to assemble, market and place coverage for
- Provides technical support to Account Executives to benefit clients and to reach Executive and
agency’s strategic business goals.
- Help prepare proposals and complete applications in coordination with producers; submits
applications to eligible and appropriate carriers; obtains client signatures on all applications;
follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Support clients’ needs by producing, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related
items; verifies their accuracy using established checklist
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals as needed for account review.
- Helps re-market renewals, contacts clients, creates renewal proposals, and handles other
renewal activities in coordination with the producers. This includes 120 day advance account
review for marketing, renewal letter mailed to insured for updates, Acord applications updated,
loss runs requested and submission of account 90 days prior to renewal.
- Renews policies following agency standards; verifies each renewal’s accuracy; ensures that all
renewals are processed.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between
client and carrier.
- Maintains and updates files in agency management system.
- Verifies policy and change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Processes incoming email and mail requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Verifies accuracy of all direct billed cancellations and takes appropriate corrective action when needed.
- Determines reasons for requests for cancellations; acts to save accounts; notifies producers according to agency standards.
• Working knowledge of Personal Lines coverages, products and markets
• Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
• Commitment to positive team dynamic
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and respond to time sensitive deadlines
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
44 total views, 2 today