Full-Time PERSONAL LINES CSR
This position requires someone who pays attention to detail, knows the company portals well, knowledge of Power Broker would be an asset. This person would be working exclusively with one Producer who has a very large book of business. This Producer is fast paced and requires someone who understands Personal Lines very well.
COVID – They are bringing staff back to the office now Everyone has their own office and they have lots of space. Beautiful Offices – Free Parking
Our Client has a great opportunity for a Personal Lines CSR to join their team!
Benefits of joining our firm: Friendly, personable environment – great location. The preferred candidate will be self-motivated and well organized, with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks.
The CSR will:
- Manage & service an assigned split of Personal Lines Business – approximately 1.5 million;
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing clientele;
- Prepare renewals, endorsements and confirmation to clients;
- Prepare alternate quotes and remarkets – cross-sell & up-sell;
- Responsible for the overall retention and growth of an existing book of business;
- Create and maintain relationships with our Insurance Company Partners;
- Keep abreast of new Personal Lines Insurance products, rates, laws & regulatory changes;
- Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group;
- Provide information and make recommendations to the Manager;
- Other duties as required to achieve team objectives.
- A Current RIBO License
- Working knowledge Broker Management Software: Power Broker (an asset); Word, Excel; as well as web-based applications;
- Attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proficient computer literacy & keyboarding skills;
- Ability to embrace technology & quickly embrace new computer programs & Management Systems;
- Strong Customer Focus;
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills;
- Respond to client’s needs by producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain an up-to-date record of communication with clients;
The preferred candidate will be self-motivated and well organized, with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks, and follow-up on uncompleted tasks.
How to ApplyAlways on the Hunt for You !
86 total views, 1 today